125mL Glass vial (ZHE)5
HCl to pH <2, Cool to < 6°C
7 days to extract, 40 days to analyze
Glass 4 oz with Teflon lined lid8
Cool to < 6°C
DW = Drinking Water
NP = Non Potable (includes wastewater, surface water, etc.)
HW = Hazardous Waste
02. Sample lists typical bottle provided by Ana-Lab.
03. The minimum volume does not allow for re-runs or QC specific (Duplicate, MS, MSD) analysis.
04. Three glass quarts (amber for organics) are required for MS/MSD analysis.
05. Three vials are required for MS/MSD analysis.
06. Bottle obtained from subcontractor.
07. 100g required for TCLP metals only. Complete TCLP may require up to 1500g.
08. Soil Samples require a 5035 Kit in most cases.
C₆H₈O₆ – Ascorbic Acid
EDA – Ethylenediamine
EDTA – N,N’-1,2-Ethane dilybis-(N-(carboxymethyl)glycine)
HCl – Hydrochloric Acid
HNO₃ – Nitric Acid
H₂SO₄ – Sulfuric Acid
Na₂S₂O₃ – Sodium Thiosulfate
Na₂SO₃ – Sodium Sulfite
NaHSO₄ – Sodium Bisulfate
NaOH – Sodium Hydroxide
NH₄Cl – Ammonium Chloride
ZnC₄H₆O₄ – Zinc Acetate